- Advising companies and individuals with capital in the area of fiscal law;
- Preparation and assessment of corporate taxation, VAT and income taxation returns;
- Supervision of M&A processes;
- Supervision of acquisition processes and assistance of foreign companies involved in takeovers via/in the Netherlands;
- Advising on transfer pricing issues.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a professional to make our team stronger. You will have:
- An academic qualification specializing in Taxation or Fiscal Economics;
- Outstanding written and spoken fluency in both Dutch and English;
- Fluency in a third foreign language as a pre;
- Completed a minimum of 5 years’ work experience.
What do we offer?
DTS Duijn’s Tax Solutions provides high-quality tax advice to internationally-operating companies and entrepreneurs. Because of our enthusiasm and our personal approach to advice, we have been successful in building a substantial client portfolio. Happy clients are helping the demand for our advice to grow. In order to maintain and to increase this strong growth, enthusiastic colleagues are essential.
With DTS, you will get the freedom to shape your own development, have significant client contact, and have a say in determining the strategy of our office. Professional expertise is central; we will also provide you with ample opportunity to further your professional knowledge. DTS offers a multi-faceted position in an informal work environment; you will work with a young team and receive a competitive salary, with the possibility, in time, of acquiring a partnership position.
Applying for this position?
Are you enthusiastic about this vacancy? If so, send a cover letter and CV to email@example.com