Student Internship Taxation
As a student-intern with DTS, you will be immediately busy researching interesting fiscal issues, drafting advice and preparing tax returns. You will be actively involved in advising our clients and will be supported in this by a young and dynamic team.
- Researching taxation literature and jurisprudence;
- Drawing up advice in the areas of Corporate taxation, Dividend taxation, Withholding Taxation and Income Taxation;
- Advising on fiscal structure issues;
- Drawing up and filing of Corporate (VPB) and Income (IB) taxation returns;
- Client management.
Who are we looking for?
For our office in Eindhoven, we are looking for an ambitious and socially-skilled student of fiscal law or fiscal economics. You:
- Have a strong analytical ability;
- Are keen to learn and enthusiastic;
- Show initiative;
- Are in the final stages of your education (final stages of HBO/WO bachelor or master);
- have excellent written and spoken command of the Dutch and English languages;
- enjoy working on cross-border matters.
We offer you:
- market-based internship reimbursement;
- travel allowance;
- a young and dynamic team.
Does this internship appeal to you and would you like to make out team stronger? If so, send a cover letter, cv, exam results and, if applicable, internship evaluations to firstname.lastname@example.org.