Internship SEO- and Content Specialist
Are you interested in online marketing, content creation and social media? Would you like to be a part of a small, fun and motivated team? Is your written and spoken English good? If so, apply for this vacancy for an SEO- and Content Specialist!
As a Content Specialist, you will be busy creating new content. This means that you will be writing SEO-proof content-based pieces for our website. Content will include writing blogs, infographics, videos, social media posts etc. Do you like creating content, promotion and regularly getting in contact with people? If so, this internship is the one for you! We are looking for an intern who can provide us with more name recognition, and who can generate and contact more leads, to start immediately. By writing new content, online marketing and actively seeking new participants for our networks, you will be in a position to really put us on the map. Are you the one that we are looking for? If so, do not delay in getting in touch with us!
- Writing blogs;
- Administration of social media channels;
- Content creation;
- Generation of additional leads;
- Web design;
- Web administration;
- Answering the questions of leads.
We are looking for a creative and motivated student, who:
- Is glad to take the initiative himself/herself;
- Has knowledge of SEO and web administration;
- Has a good foundation in the English language.
Knowledge and experience
- A minimum level of education: HBO;
- IT/Computer Science/Graphic Design;
- Communication/Advertising/Personnel and Organisation;
- Business Administration/General Economics/Management/Marketing.
Duration of internship and remuneration
The duration of the internship will last 4 months and can commence immediately. Remuneration will be agreed after discussion.
Apply by sending a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Then, we have immediate access to your (up-to-date) profile and will contact you ASAP!