- Researching taxation literature and jurisprudence;
- Drawing up advice in the areas of Corporate taxation, Dividend taxation, Withholding Taxation and Income Taxation;
- Advising on fiscal structure issues;
- Drawing up and filing of Corporate (VPB) and Income (IB) taxation returns;
- Client management.
Who are we looking for?
For our office in Eindhoven, we are looking for an ambitious and socially-skilled student of fiscal law or fiscal economics. You:
- Have a strong analytical ability;
- Are keen to learn and enthusiastic;
- Show initiative;
- Are in the final stages of your education (final stages of HBO/WO bachelor or master);
- have excellent written and spoken command of the Dutch and English languages;
- enjoy working on cross-border matters.
We offer you:
- market-based internship reimbursement;
- travel allowance;
- a young and dynamic team.
Does this internship appeal to you and would you like to make out team stronger? If so, send a cover letter, cv, exam results and, if applicable, internship evaluations to firstname.lastname@example.org.