Working and doing business in Bulgaria
Discover Bulgaria as an ideal destination for entrepreneurs who want to stand out. Highly skilled personnel, low taxes and our comprehensive services support your successful start in Bulgaria. Contact us for this business opportunity!
Are you an entrepreneur who thinks outside the box and wants to stand out? Then it’s worth reading on. Bulgaria offers great opportunities for entrepreneurs who want to strengthen their competitive position. We will discuss some key factors that make Bulgaria the ideal place to establish your business, apart from its beautiful landscape and rich history.
In Bulgaria, you have access to a pool of highly educated and hardworking workforce. In addition, Bulgaria offers competitive salaries, so you can attract highly qualified personnel at relatively low costs. But that’s not all. Bulgaria has the lowest taxes in Europe, with a corporate tax rate of only 10% and a dividend tax rate of 5%. This means that you can retain more profits and invest in the growth and development of your business, significantly strengthening your competitive position. Already interested? Good, because starting a business in Bulgaria requires a minimum capital of just 1 Euro. In short, there is little imaginable not to go for this fantastic business move!
How can we support you?
If you are enthusiastic about starting your business in Bulgaria but do not know where to start, you have come to the right place. We understand that setting up a business in another country can be challenging. That is why we offer a wide range of services and packages to support businesses in a successful start in Bulgaria. Here are some ways we can help you:
- Company formation: We will give your business a flying start in Bulgaria. Within one week your company will be registered, operational and an excellent accountant who speaks English (or German, French) will be provided.
- Practical and virtual necessities: We provide all the necessary necessities, both physical and virtual, to manage your business locally and remotely.
- Tax benefits: If you need ‘substance’ in Bulgaria, such as a physical office, website and telephone number, we can arrange that in the way that suits you best. You can choose to have your employees work in a part of our partner’s office or we can arrange a dedicated office for you.
- Recruiting personnel: An employee in Bulgaria is usually much cheaper than in other European countries, but it is of course important to hire the right people. We can help you with that. We have access to a wide network and can help you find people with the right mindset and talents that you need. In addition, we can connect you with valuable business partners who would otherwise be difficult to reach.
- Immigration support: If you are considering moving to Bulgaria, we can also provide guidance in relation to immigration.
We strive to make setting up your business in Bulgaria as smooth as possible. With our extensive services and packages, we can assist you at every step of the process. Contact us today and discover how we can support your business in entering the Bulgarian market.