Do you need tax advice?
Our tax advisors will be only too glad to help you or your accountant, whether your company is established in the Netherlands or abroad. Get expert advice anywhere in the world on national and international taxation.
Dutch Tax Penalties
As the deadline for filing and paying your taxes comes closer, the tension around possible fines is aroused. Moreover, the Dutch tax authorities choose on a different component to focus on every year. Every taxpayer caught on making a mistake, risks to be fined. These tax penalties can amount to no less than EUR 4,920, depending on the gravity of the mistake and kind of tax.
By seeking counsel about the various Dutch taxes and their deadlines in time, you can avoid unnecessary stress. DTS can help you and/or your company by detecting possible risks and preventing fines. In case you already received a penalty issued by the Dutch tax authorities, objecting is always to your benefit. DTS offers to assist in the procedure. Our aim is to lower your fine as much as possible (or even to nil). If you wish to find out more, please read our blog dedicated to the subject.
Please contact us for more information.
More posts by Hendrik-Jan van Duijn
- DAC6 Directive: mandatory reporting of cross-border transactions in the Netherlands
- Set up a company abroad
- Netherlands- Egypt Tax Treaty highlights
- Changes in the Dutch Fiscal Unity Decree
- Dutch Tax Plan 2020: Corporate Income Tax Changes
- When is tax planning aggressive?
- Tax Plan 2019: What will become reality?
- Enforcement Plan Labour Relations
- Conversion of a negative capital account into debt
- Caution: Obligation to Declare Benchmark Reports
Personal opinions on subjects related to our specialties.