Dutch Tax FAQ
Hereby we provide an overview of the frequently asked questions. In case you have any general questions about the Dutch tax system, Dutch compliance obligations, Dutch accounting questions then we invite you to ask them. If possible we would make our effort to accommodate your request and include your question and the answer below.
Corporate income tax
Dutch CIT rate
Dutch participation exemption
Dutch corporate income tax changes 2020
Dividend withholding tax
Dutch withholding tax
Tax treaties and Dutch taxation
Dutch substance requirements
More posts by Hendrik-Jan van Duijn
- DAC6 Directive: mandatory reporting of cross-border transactions in the Netherlands
- Set up a company abroad
- Netherlands- Egypt Tax Treaty highlights
- Changes in the Dutch Fiscal Unity Decree
- Dutch Tax Plan 2020: Corporate Income Tax Changes
- When is tax planning aggressive?
- Tax Plan 2019: What will become reality?
- Enforcement Plan Labour Relations
- Conversion of a negative capital account into debt
- Caution: Obligation to Declare Benchmark Reports
Personal opinions on subjects related to our specialties.