Being able to meet the Dutch tax compliance obligations requires knowledge of the applicable Dutch tax legislation as well as accounting skills. Our firm perfectly combines those disciplines.
Our Dutch tax compliance services are provided to both businesses and individuals. Size does not matter: we serve both one-man start-ups and internationally active, listed companies. Preparations, returns, and other services we provide are tailored to the unique needs of each client, ensuring the best possible results and refunds. We also offer our clients professional representation with the Dutch Tax Authorities.
We at DTS have both the knowledge and the skills to meet the various Dutch tax compliance obligations. We treat our clients with courtesy and integrity. We guarantee efficient, honest tax service that achieves remarkable results. Our years of experience and notable expertise ensure that your tax needs are in good hands. We strive to build successful long term relationships with all our clients.
With regard to Dutch tax compliance, our clients continuously appreciate our focus on reliability, quality, and value-for-money. Our primary service areas include:
Dutch corporate income tax compliance
Dutch dividend withholding tax compliances
Dutch VAT compliance
Dutch personal income tax compliance
Dutch withholding tax refunds
Dutch wage withholding tax compliance
Dutch customs compliance
As Dutch tax specialists, we can prepare complex Dutch corporate income tax returns. If you would like to know more we have information readily available about:
More posts by Hendrik-Jan van Duijn
- DAC6 Directive: mandatory reporting of cross-border transactions in the Netherlands
- Set up a company abroad
- Netherlands- Egypt Tax Treaty highlights
- Changes in the Dutch Fiscal Unity Decree
- Dutch Tax Plan 2020: Corporate Income Tax Changes
- When is tax planning aggressive?
- Tax Plan 2019: What will become reality?
- Enforcement Plan Labour Relations
- Conversion of a negative capital account into debt
- Caution: Obligation to Declare Benchmark Reports