Dutch hybrid structures
The use of hybrid structures typically involves using a hybrid entity or a hybrid financing arrangement. DTS has experience in setting-up various structures utilizing the benefits of both hybrid entities or hybrid financing arrangements.
Dutch hybrid entities
Dutch hybrid entities appear in many different forms. Hybrid entities are entities which are qualified as an entity according to one jurisdiction and flow-through for another jurisdiction. In conjunction with legal experts, we assist in drafting the documentation to secure the desired treatment of an entity. As an example, the Dutch CV can be set-up to be transparent or non-transparent from a Dutch tax perspective. The Dutch CV is often used in hybrid structures. We can inform you about CV/BV structures at your request.
Dutch hybrid loans
Dutch hybrid loans or Dutch hybrid financing arrangements are financing arrangement which has the benefit of being debt and equity. When concluding a Dutch hybrid financing arrangement it can be questioned whether the instrument is equity or debt. In case a certain treatment is preferred we can help determine the specific requirements to secure the desired treatment of the Dutch hybrid loan.
If you would like to know more we have information readily available about:
More posts by Hendrik-Jan van Duijn
- DAC6 Directive: mandatory reporting of cross-border transactions in the Netherlands
- Set up a company abroad
- Netherlands- Egypt Tax Treaty highlights
- Changes in the Dutch Fiscal Unity Decree
- Dutch Tax Plan 2020: Corporate Income Tax Changes
- When is tax planning aggressive?
- Tax Plan 2019: What will become reality?
- Enforcement Plan Labour Relations
- Conversion of a negative capital account into debt
- Caution: Obligation to Declare Benchmark Reports
Personal opinions on subjects related to our specialties.