This website contains general information and is not intended to serve as advice. No user of this site should act or refrain from acting on the basis of information on this website. DTS expressly disclaims liability with respect to actions or not tasks based on the contents of this site.
Neither receipt of information presented on this site nor any email or other electronic communication sent to DTS through this site creates a client relationship. No such email or communication will be treated as confidential.
Nothing from this website may be reproduced or made public in any way without the prior approval of DTS.
Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.
More posts by Hendrik-Jan van Duijn
- DAC6 Directive: mandatory reporting of cross-border transactions in the Netherlands
- Set up a company abroad
- Netherlands- Egypt Tax Treaty highlights
- Changes in the Dutch Fiscal Unity Decree
- Dutch Tax Plan 2020: Corporate Income Tax Changes
- When is tax planning aggressive?
- Tax Plan 2019: What will become reality?
- Enforcement Plan Labour Relations
- Conversion of a negative capital account into debt
- Caution: Obligation to Declare Benchmark Reports