We are continuously looking for talented, creative, motivated professionals to make our clients and DTS more successful. Joining our team means that you will need to be keen on working alongside us to think about chances, developments, and possibilities in the marketplace. Because the rapid changes in the field of international taxation it is of our and your importance that you develop continuously. At DTS you will receive the support you need to nurture and improve your talent.
We have positions in Arnhem and Amsterdam available. Tax advisor positions need to be Dutch natives. For client team members we require native English in the absence of being a Dutch native.
If you are curious to see what possibilities we have within DTS, we would appreciate making your acquaintance. Please contact Hendrik van Duijn via email@example.com. We will treat your personal information strictly confidential.
Since we need our employees to understand Dutch as fluently as well as English, the job descriptions below are in Dutch.
Student Internship SEO- and Content Specialist
Student Internship Tax
Junior Tax Advisor
More posts by Hendrik-Jan van Duijn
- DAC6 Directive: mandatory reporting of cross-border transactions in the Netherlands
- Set up a company abroad
- Netherlands- Egypt Tax Treaty highlights
- Changes in the Dutch Fiscal Unity Decree
- Dutch Tax Plan 2020: Corporate Income Tax Changes
- When is tax planning aggressive?
- Tax Plan 2019: What will become reality?
- Enforcement Plan Labour Relations
- Conversion of a negative capital account into debt
- Caution: Obligation to Declare Benchmark Reports
Personal opinions on subjects related to our specialties.